In accordance with the governor's orders & to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented new salon policies.
Please review all policies before your upcoming appointment.
1. In accordance with the governor's orders we must ask that all clients arrive with a well-fitting face mask that will be worn during your entire visit.
2. At this time, we are not allowing any additional guests in the salon that are not receiving services – please arrive to your appointment without anyone accompanying you.
3. There will be a team member taking client temperatures upon arrival.
4. We are temporarily suspending face-to-face services such as beard trims and waxing.
5. We will not be accepting walk-in clients – all appointments must be scheduled in advance.
6. Our team will greet you with no close contact (no handshakes, hugs, etc.)
7. There will be no in-house reading material shared with clients
8. For the health and safety of our stylists and guests our usual complimentary blowouts will only be done upon client requests
9. If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment here so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
Please keep in mind this is a new time for all of us. We are trying to navigate through to accommodate everyone while keeping our team and clients safe the best we can. With that being said your kindness, patience and understanding is appreciated beyond words
In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come in to Rudy & Kelly Hair Salon during these uncertain times, we wanted to get in touch to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now.
1. Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
2. We are disinfecting our stations after every client using an antibacterial solution.
3. We store our implements in Barbicide
4. We are wearing CDC recommended face masks.
5. Stylists will be sanitizing their hands after every client.
6. We are disinfecting our reception desk and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day.
7. We are following a cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
8. We are encouraging the use of contactless payment whenever possible; (credit card terminals will still be wiped and sanitized after each use)
9. Team members temperatures will be taken daily.
10. Team members who show flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home until they are symptom-free.